Wednesday 11 October 2017

My latest love....

I have to be quite frank and admit that I have never used Nuvo by Tonic until now and oh boy do I love the Glitter Drops White Buzzard, so very sparkly!
Sometimes even the best of us do have a little glue spillage or that little bit of glue that sneaks out when you least expect it, so using glitter is a quick aid.
Today's card is one of my favourite Tilda stamps and fab for all occasion of celebration and ages.
Materials included in my card are ;-
Anna Marie design papers 8 x 8 paper pad, ruffle pink ribbon trim, flowers from stash, Doohickey club 16 heart die, Glass die from stash, seam binding, Joy crafts ornate square die, Nuvo glitter drops
stamens from stash and rat tail twine. Image was coloured using Copic markers.


Entering into the following challenge;
Birthday cards over at A Gem of a Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image, embellishments and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Love To Craft
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Get Well #1specianity

What is better if you do not love the sun so much but to sit in your craft room and make cards and today although not so sunny that is what...